To purchase tickets for the dinner show please call 215-238-1313 or Click Brown Paper Ticket link below for online purchase.
- Friday 8:00pm – Hors d’oeuvres 7:00pm
- Saturday 7:00pm – Hors d’oeuvres 6:00pm
Bistro Romano’s Mystery Dinner Theatre is pleased to announce our new season! Come and join us For the ‘Crime of your Life!’ Here’s your chance to partake in a unique and exciting theatrical production. The cast sets the stage for intrigue, murder and mayhem. The audience holds the key to unlock the mystery and uncover the conspiracy. Right before your eyes the plot thickens as you get to know the personalities and hear the clues that obviously identify the murderer or do they? Who knows? You could be the murderer!
Murder In Dixie – A Hilarious Mystery
A rich boy from Philadelphia’s Main Line is engaged to a poor orphaned girl from the Deep South. As their families gather for her hometown’s county fair, will their plans to break them up succeed? Between his gold-digging stepmother and social-climbing chauffeur, and her scheming sister and manipulative guardian, the stage is set for an outrageous battle royale to rival the Hatfields and the McCoys. And what secrets are the soon-to-be newlyweds keeping from each other? One thing’s for sure…nobody expected that, in between the hog-calling contest and the three-legged race, somebody would resort to murder.
Click Brown Paper Logo to Purchase MURDER IN DIXIE Tickets
Located in the Bistro Romano Restaurant, in Historic Society Hill.
Friday shows begin at 8:00pm. Hors d’oeuvres reception at 7:00pm
Saturday shows begin at 7:00pm. Hors d’oeuvres reception at 6:00pm
$48.95 (Dinner $38.95 and Show Admission $10) per person, price includes show, four course dinner and hors d’oeuvres reception in the piano lounge prior to the performance. All purchases are non refundable.
- Homemade Minestrone Soup
- Our Award-Winning Classic Caesar Salad
- Chicken Cacciatore – TTuscan Style Chicken with Cremini Mushrooms, Red, Yellow & Green Peppers, Roasted Potatoes, Carrots in Herbed Tomato Jus
- Salmon Balsamico – Balsamic Glazed Pan Seared Salmon with Zucchini, Eggplant, Yellow Squash, Red Onions & Potatoes in a Light Tomato Broth
- Mushroom Bolognese – Cremini, Oyster, Shitake, & Porcini Mushrooms, Carrots, Celery, Onions, Parsnips & Turnips, with a Splash of Chiant & a Dash of Cream atop Orecchiette Pasta.
- Sicilian Cheesecake with Mango Drizzle, Coffee or Tea
MYSTERY TO TRAVEL: At Bistro Romano’s Mystery Theatre murder is always on the menu and we are offering our special brand of “take-out” terror at prices that are a real steal. It’s the perfect solution for corporate events, holiday parties and theme parties. You will knock ‘em dead at your next function.
To purchase tickets for the dinner show please call 215-238-1313 or Click Brown Paper Ticket link above for online purchase.
All purchases are non-refundable. Box Office Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 10am – 6pm