Join us for the 50th CELLAR CLUB WINE TASTING
EVENT: Taste Wines from Domaine Select from France
HOST: Carol Decourard from Domaine Select
DATE: Wednesday September 21, 2016
TIME: 6:45 PM – 9:00 PM
LOCATION: 120 Lombard Street, Society Hill, Philadelphia, PA
- Kraft Vouvray Sec
- Domaine du Tariquet Classic
- Domaine Thomas & Fils Sancerre La Crele
- Mas des Bressades Tradition Rose
- Mas Carlot Marsanne Rousanne
- Domaine Sainte Eugenie Corbieres Rouge
- Frederic Arnaud Cote du Rhone
- Domaine des Haut de Sanzier Saumur Rouge
- And a surprise from our cellar
We are very excited to have Carol Decourard, Regional Manager of Domaine Select to host our Cellar Club on Wednesday September 21, 2016 featuring Wines of France.
We are also very excited to be hosting our 51st Cellar Club; thanks to all of our Cellar Club VIP’s — there is no Cellar Club without all of you!
Chef will prepare:
- Hors d’oeuvres paired with the featured wines
- Presentations will include an extensive imported International cheese selection from DiBruno Bros. & cured Italian meats
The elegant dinner station will include:
- Chef’s choice of seasonal salad
- A selection of homemade pastas
- Fresh seasonal fish fillet
- Carving station
- A selection of our desserts and coffee will conclude our chef’s presentation
Don’t Miss Out!
Don’t miss this exciting evening of sipping and savoring, mixing and mingling and tasting and teaching. Cellar Club guests will also receive the following, with our compliments:
- Conversation with Carol Decourard
- Conversation with DiBruno Bros. Cheese Monger
- $20.00 Grazie Gift Certificate for use on your next visit in the restaurant
- A complimentary bottle of wine that will be presented at the Cellar Club Tasting
- An opportunity to win a bottle of one of these exceptional wines to be presented at the Cellar Club Tasting
Cost is $90.00 per person exclusive of 8% tax and 20% gratuity which includes the wines, hors d’oeuvres, dinner, the take home bottle and $20 Gift Certificate.
Reserve today. Reservations to the event are prepaid with a credit card and are non-refundable. If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us at (215) 925-8880.
Bistro Romano has received the 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, and the 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence (Two Glasses). To be notified of future Cellar Club events complete the form below.