Join us for the 47th CELLAR CLUB WINE TASTING
EVENT: Louis Jadot Wines
HOST: Christian Dalbavie
DATE: Thursday, January 27, 2016
TIME: 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
LOCATION: 120 Lombard Street, Society Hill, Philadelphia, PA
- FeaturingBouvet Brut Rose
- Steel Chardonnay
- Clos De Loyse Bourgogne
- Beaujolais Village
- Pinot Noir
- Savigny Beaune Rouge
- Cote de Nuits Villages Le Vaucrain
- And a surprise from our cellar
We are very excited to have Christian Dalbavie from Louis Jadot to host our Cellar Club on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 featuring Louis Jadot Wines.
All the wines made under the Maison Louis Jadot label are Appellation d’Origine Contrôlée wines from across the region. Maison Louis Jadot controls today 210 hectares scattered across Burgundy, from the Côte d’Or to the Mâconnais and down into Beaujolais.
Thanks to the quality of the wines, Louis Jadot has forged strong links, both in France and around the world, with sommeliers, restaurateurs, wine merchants, importers, agents and wine lovers.
Chef will prepare:
- Hors d’oeuvres paired with the featured wines
- Presentations will include an extensive imported International cheese selection from DiBruno Bros. & cured Italian meats
The elegant dinner station will include:
- Our award-winning caesar salad
- A selection of homemade pastas
- Fresh seasonal fish fillet
- Carved filet mignon
- A selection of our desserts and coffee will conclude our chef’s presentation
Don’t Miss Out!
Don’t miss this exciting evening of sipping and savoring, mixing and mingling and tasting and teaching. Cellar Club guests will also receive the following, with our compliments:• Conversation with Christian Dalbavie
- Conversation with DiBruno Bros. Cheese Monger
- $20.00 Grazie Gift Certificate for use on your next visit in the restaurant
- A complimentary bottle of wine that will be presented at the Cellar Club Tasting
- An opportunity to win a bottle of one of these exceptional wines to be presented at the Cellar Club Tasting
Cost is $90.00 per person exclusive of 8% tax and 20% gratuity which includes the wines, hors d’oeuvres, dinner, the take home bottle and $20 Gift Certificate.
Reserve today. Reservations to the event are prepaid with a credit card and are non-refundable. If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us at (215) 925-8880.
Bistro Romano has received the 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, and the 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence (Two Glasses). To be notified of future Cellar Club events complete the form below.