Join us for the 57th CELLAR CLUB WINE TASTING
EVENT: Taste Wines from VINTUS, voted “Importer of the Year” by Wine & Spirits Magazine
HOST: Carrianne Brookins of VINTUS
DATE: Wednesday, August 9, 2017
TIME: 6:45 PM – 9:00 PM
LOCATION: 120 Lombard Street, Society Hill, Philadelphia, PA
Some rivalries go back centuries. It was the Romans who invented the modern wine-making process, creating great wines that would become renowned across Europe, however, the French might counter that it was they who perfected the craft, as the Benedictine monks of Burgundy, Bordeaux and Champagne ably proved.
Join us as we taste wines from some of the oldest leading producers in Europe, featuring winemakers from Italy & France plus a few of the most important quality producers in Europe.
Sip & savor the rich history of the Loire Valley, Burgundy, Bordeaux, Puglia, Veneto & Tuscany!
As always, the first FIVE bookings receive a Summer Premium. Book by July 10 to receive the VIP Cellar Club Price!
- Tommasi Prosecco
- Masseria Surani Fiano
- Langlois-Chateau Sancerre
- Domaine Talmard Macon
- Domaine Chanson Marsannay
- Chateau Boutisse St. Emilion Grand Cru
- Poggio al Tufo Cabernet Sauvignon
- And a surprise or two from our Cellar! (Specific wines subject to importer availability)
- Bistro Bites paired with each Taste
- DiBruno Bros. cured Italian meats & imported International cheeses
- Seasonal salad, house-made pastas, fresh seasonal fish fillet, carving station, desserts & coffee
Don’t miss this exciting evening of sipping and savoring, mixing and mingling and tasting and teaching. Cellar Club guests will also receive the following, with our compliments:
- $20.00 Grazie Gift Certificate for use on your next visit in the restaurant
- A complimentary bottle of wine that will be presented at the Cellar Club Tasting
Cost is $90.00 per person exclusive of 8% tax and 20% gratuity which includes the wines, hors d’oeuvres, dinner, the take home bottle and $20 Gift Certificate.