Wines of Italy – Marche, Puglia & Sicily
Be One of the First Five Bookings and Receive One of The Winter Premiums to include:
- Decanter, Crystal Glassware, Reserve Wine,
- Specialty Wine Accessories (Specific items subject to availability.)
We are very excited to have Marco Scapagnini, Owner of the Italian Wine Group in Philadelphia to host our Cellar Club on Wednesday, February 25, 2015. We are very excited to have Marco in from Italy to host our first Cellar Club of the New Year.
Domodimonti is a boutique winery located in the picturesque countryside in the Region of Le Marche, Italy. Domodimonti’s priority is to use non-invasive technologies that allow them to transform healthy grapes into wines of great quality. With this philosophy, they eliminate the use of added sulfites and produce wines in a natural way that includes:
- Grapes hand-picked
- Sustainably-grown, using organic matter
- Low-yielding vineyards
- No GMO
- No added sugar, and strict selection of yeasts
- No acid adjustments
- No other additives for mouth-feel, color, etc.
Don’t Miss Out!
42nd Cellar Club
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Hosted by: Marco Scapagnini, Owner of the Italian Wine Group in Philadelphia
Villa Mottura Locorotondo
Firriato Branciforti Grillo
Firriato Etna Bianco
Mottura Negroamaro del Salento
Mottura Primativo di Manduria
Firriato Etna Rosso
Domodimonti IL Messia
Domodimonti Solo Per Te
Chef will prepare:
- Hors d’oeuvres paired with the featured wines
- Presentations will include an extensive imported International cheese selection from DiBruno Bros. & cured Italian meats
The elegant dinner station will include:
- Our award-winning caesar salad
- A selection of homemade pastas
- Fresh fish fillet
- Carved filet mignon
- A selection of our desserts and coffee will conclude our chef’s presentation
Don’t miss this exciting evening of sipping and savoring, mixing and mingling and tasting and teaching. Cellar Club guests will also receive the following, with our compliments:
- Conversation with Marco Scapagnini
- Conversation with DiBruno Bros. Cheese Monger
- $20.00 Grazie Gift Certificate for use on your next visit in the restaurant
- A complimentary bottle of wine that will be presented at the Cellar Club Tasting
- An opportunity to win a bottle of one of these exceptional wines to be presented at the Cellar Club Tasting
Bistro Romano has received the 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, and the 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence (Two Glasses).
Cost is $90.00 per person exclusive of 8% tax and 20% gratuity which includes the wines, hors d’oeuvres, dinner, the take home bottle and $20 Gift Certificate.
Reserve today. Reservations to the event are prepaid with a credit card and are non-refundable. If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us at 215-925-8880.
To be notified of future Cellar Club events complete the form below.