We are very excited to have Scott Warnick, Director of Development, Capital Wine & Spirits in Philadelphia to host our Cellar Club on Thursday, December 11, 2014. Scott has devoted his career to art of wine education and development. He has extensive knowledge of wines and producers throughout the world. Scott will host Bubbles, Bordeaux and Burgundy which promises to be a very festive evening. Don’t Miss Out!
41st Cellar Club
Thursday, December 11, 2014
Hosted by: Scott Warnick, Director of Development – Capital Wine & Spirits LLC
Ca’ del Bosco
Louis Jadot Givry Rouge
Chateau Prignac Medoc Bordeaux Rouge
Chateau Recougne Bordeaux Superior
St. Emilion Grand Cru
Rose Regale Brachetto D’Aqui
And a surprise wine or two from the cellar
Chef will prepare:
- Hors d’oeuvres to be paired with the featured wines
- Presentations will include an extensive imported International cheese selection from DiBruno Bros. & cured Italian meats
The dinner station will include:
- Our award-winning caesar salad
- A selection of homemade pastas
- Fresh fish fillet
- Carved filet mignon
- A selection of our desserts and coffee will conclude our chef’s presentation
Don’t miss this exciting evening of sipping and savoring, mixing and mingling and tasting and teaching. Cellar Club guests will also receive the following, with our compliments:
- Conversation with Scott Warnick
- Conversation with DiBruno Bros. Cheese Monger
- $20.00 Grazie Gift Certificate for use on your next visit in the restaurant
- A complimentary bottle of wine that will be presented at the Cellar Club Tasting
- An opportunity to win a bottle of one of these exceptional wines to be presented at the Cellar Club Tasting
Bistro Romano has received the 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, and the 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence (Two Glasses).
Cost is $90.00 per person exclusive of 8% tax and 20% gratuity which includes the wines, hors d’oeuvres, dinner, the take home bottle and $20 Gift Certificate.
Reserve today. Reservations to the event are prepaid with a credit card and are non-refundable. If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us at 215-925-8880.
To be notified of future Cellar Club events complete the form below.