May 01, 2019 06:45 PM until May 01, 2019 09:00 PM
Join us for the 67th Cellar Club Wine Tasting
Event: Beaulieu Vineyard Wines
Host: David Galzignato, Senior Winemaker
Date: Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Time: 6:45 PM – 9:00 PM
Location: 120 Lombard Street, Society Hill, Philadelphia, PA
- BV Coastal Estates Pinot Grigio, Crab & Citrus Salad, Herbs, Cucumber
- BV Carneros Chardonnay, Chicken & Aged Gouda Meatballs, Bell Pepper Jam
- BV Coastal Estates Merlot, Espresso Rubbed Pork Ribs, Cherry Gastrique
- BV Pinot Noir, Grilled Salmon Fritter, Black Pepper Crème Fraîche
- BV Napa Cabernet Sauvignon, Lamb Medallions, Aged Balsamic, Roasted Garlic, Rosemary
- BV Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon, Dinner
- BV Tapestry Red Blend, Dinner
- And a surprise or two from our Cellar!
(Specific wines subject to importer availability)
Bistro Bites paired with each Taste
Cured Italian meats & imported International Cheeses
Chef De Lone will prepare a Menu with seasonal dinner buffet fare to compliment the Tastes:
- Our Award Winning Caesar Salad
- Gemelli Bolognese
- Porcini Campanelle,Truffle Cream, Wild Mushrooms
- Grilled Salmon, Tomato, Cucumber, Olive Salsa
- Roasted Eggplant, Cauliflower, Tomato
- Whipped Garlic Mashed Potato
- Roasted Prime NY Strip Steak, Peppercorn Demi
- Mini Cannoli, Carrot Cake,Strawberry Tart
Don’t miss this exciting evening of sipping and savoring, mixing and mingling and tasting and teaching. Cellar Club guests will also receive the following, with our compliments:
$20.00 Grazie Gift Certificate for use on your next visit in the restaurant
$90.00 per person exclusive of 8% tax and 20% gratuity which includes the wines, hors-d'oeuvres, dinner, & $20 Gift Certificate.
About The Cellar Club
We enjoy wine! My wife and I have traveled to Italy, Australia, Chile and France to learn about wine and improve our List at Bistro Romano, yet it was when we visited Napa Valley a few years ago, that my wife got an idea. Why not offer the best wines and experts, in an informal setting to our guests. As such, Bistro Romano’s Cellar Club was uncorked!
Bistro Romano’s Cellar Club is a savvy yet fun forum to taste the best grapes from around the World including France, Italy, Spain, Sonoma, Australia and Napa & Sonoma Counties in California.
Featured speakers’ have included Michael Mondavi of Folio Fine Wine Partners, Chris Silva of St. Francis Winery in Sonoma County, California and Elisa Scavino, Owner of the renowned Paolo Scavino Winery in the Piedmont Wine Region of Italy. Our speakers tell of their family history in winemaking while passionately discussing the body and notes of their respective wines.
The Cellar Club meets in our 120 Room five times a year. Guests upon arrival are greeted with a glass of sparkling wine or champagne, depending upon the Country being discussed and poured that evening.
The Tasting continues; wines are paired with hors-d'oeuvres and artisanal cheeses while our noted wine experts convey the subtle nuances of each wine. In this informal setting, guests armed with confidence and a comfort level, are encouraged to interact with our wine expert, sommelier & formagier. Most guests ask questions and learn first-hand details about the wine or region that only one-on-one conversation can yield.
During the evening, guests enjoy a five-course elegant dinner buffet prepared to complement the wines offered that evening, and conclude with a dessert assortment, coffee & tea.
A singular distinction of our Cellar Club Tastings is guests leave with a gift certificate to be used in our restaurant on your next visit. Along with a personal experience with the winemaker, special wines, and delicious fare, you will enjoy the memory of the Cellar Club Tasting until you attend the next one!
Thank you for your interest in fine wine and dining. Salute!